Product DescriptionDurco Mark 3 ISO Chemical Process Pump Brochure
The Flowserve Mark 3 ISO pump is a chemical process pump which provides outstanding hydraulic performance, unrivalled reliability and low total cost of ownership. Conforming to ISO 2858 and ISO 5199 design criteria, the Mark 3 ISO incorporates many proven reliability- and performance-enhancing features.
The main benefits are:
- Renewable, high-efficiency performance over the life of the pump with the reverse vane impeller
- Optimal, predictable seal chamber pressures that are re-established after every impeller setting
- Maximal mechanical seal life due to an ideal seal environment created by the SealSentry seal chamber
- Two-piece bearing bracket reduces inventory cost and facilitates retrofit for ISO 2858 compliant pumps
- Robust shaft and bearing designs that minimize shaft deflection and extend mechanical seal and bearing life
- Fast and accurate impeller setting with the industry’s most innovative external impeller adjustment mechanism
- In-shop reverse vane impeller adjustment with the only pump that takes full advantage of the back pull-out design Global Design, Unmatched Performance
The Flowserve Mark 3 ISO pump is a centrifugal pump which is available in many designs to meet the needs of the process industries:
- Open or reverse vane impeller
- Recessed impeller
- Unitized self-priming
What is the main difference between the Durco Mark 3 Pump and the Flowserve Mark 3 ISO pump?
The Durco Mark 3 Pump is an ANSI / ASME pump and is an American design whereas the Flowserve Mark 3 Pump is an ISO pump and is a Spanish/European design. The Flowserve Mark 3 ISO pump also has more hydraulic sizes to choose from and the flange ratings are an added benefit.
Typical Applications: Acid transfer, Brine, Chemical processing, Petrochemical processing, Corrosive services, Food and beverage processing, Hydrocarbon processing, Pharmaceuticals, Polymers, Pulp and paper, Sea water, Slurries, Solvents, Steel and primary metals, Water and wastewater treatment.
- Flows to 1400 m3/h (6160 US gpm)
- Heads to 220 m (720 ft)
- Pressures to 25 bar (365 psi)
- Temperatures from -80°C (-110°F) to 400°C (752°F)
- Discharge sizes from 20 mm (0.75 in) to 200 mm (8 in)
The Flowserve Mark 3 ISO is CE marked and compliant with applicable directives such as ATEX and is available with GOST certification.