Did you know we also have Field Engineers to help you Assess & Improve your Process?
- Increase in Yield and greater throughput by optimising your equipment selection. It is a cost-effective means of increasing Uptime and Extending Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF).
- Model your current tank mixing application and offer to provide Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) assessment of the flow & movement of the liquids in the tank. This modelling tool provides a better visual understanding of the existing or future mixer performance in the tank & enables better decision making on impeller choices etc.
- Reduction of Energy & Carbon footprint via software & modelling tools which assist in overall plans for site wide kW reduction.
- Delivering Up-Time and Reliability by utilising Predictive and Preventative Maintenance tools to support your operating needs.
- Product Life Cycle Cost Reduction by discussion with our in-house specialists and working with your maintenance team on the recommended maintenance plans
- Front end study support for equipment selections, capex costing and upgrade options for all levels of project.
We also provide On-site Surveys for specific equipment types, Steam system review including boiler instrumentation, Emergency Repair Service, with the option of Equipment Pickup and/or Delivery Service.
If you have a particular service in mind and would like to discuss it further with Flexachem – why not contact one of our Service Engineering Team. For new or equipment upgrades also feel free to discuss with our external specialists in Valves, Pumps, Seals and Process equipment.
Contact our Service Engineer’s Team:
Colin Draper – Service Engineer – tel: 021 461 7223
David O’Connell – Service Engineer – tel: 021 461 7223
Una Long – Pump & Service Support – tel: 021 461 7200
Tel: 021 461 7200