Some of the processes include;
- Mechanical fabrication before glass-lining is carried out in the factory.
- Sandblasting system is automated and it is provided with separation and recovery.
- Vertical computerised electrical furnaces and preheating & cooling chambers allows for a lining quality at maximum levels, without any contamination and defects, which can also be applied to high dimensions vessels.
- There is always a final check on the thickness and integrity of the glass lining.
Glass application is always carried out by experts who have a long experience and tradition in this line of work. All Glasscoat Products are produced to the highest level of quality and it maintains a price: quality ratio which makes it both attractive and competitive in the current market.
- Reactors – DIN Standard
- SiC S&T heat exchangers
- Biconical dryers
- Nutsche filters
- Storage Vessels
- Glass lined outlet valves
If you would like to view more technical information, please download our Brochure_3VGlasscoat
If you have a specific requirement, please contact our in-house product specialist to discuss your application in more detail.
Tel: 00353 21 4617260
No products were found matching your selection.