Flexachem have aligned changes to our client needs and wish to update all customers as...
Flexachem is a leading supplier of Mechanical Components, Process Solutions and After Sales Service to Manufacturing & Process Industries.
Our main focus is to "Ensure Continuous Up-time at a minimum Cost to your Process".
If you would like to reduce Energy Costs and improve Process Efficiency on your plant, why not ask about our offerings:
- Continuous Up-time through Reliability and Condition Monitoring.
- Operating cost reduction through Process Improvement Solutions.
- Innovative Engineering Solutions to meet maintenance budget needs.
Recent NewsAll News
Radial Diaphragm valves used as a tank outlet valve for aseptic applications. Radial Diaphragm Valves...
Bram Cor deliver WFI and Clean steam systems globally as a turnkey provider - Contact...
Upgrade your stainless filling line valves and pumps to Neoceram Ceramic solutions - Save...
Sanitary Bursting Discs – pure dome profile with no indentations or scorelines on vent or process...
Flexachem deliver Heat Exchanger solutions to Pharma Industry to match clients process requirements. This includes aggressive...
Precise Blending with No Moving Parts .…..read more.
Flexachem deliver over-pressurisation protection solutions via Zook to the Irish market. Flexachem are pleased to announce...
For Flame Arrester, Nitrogen Blanketing, Bursting discs and Tank Venting - Contact us to discuss
Recently certified for EHEDG applictions - Cleanest Diaphragm pump on the market
"Flowserve Valtek GS – Very short lead time with sharp pricing... Ideal for project...
Flowserve Lined Magnetic Drive Pump - Short lead times, handles up to 30% solids...
Flexachem’s Value Chain
We constantly source new and greener Products & Technology
We negotiate on your behalf with our suppliers = get best possible price
Flexachem Product Specialists
- Highly Experienced with over 30 years of invaluable technical insights gained
We listen and assess your specifications applications
We discuss how you can achieve energy reduction of yourprocess equipment, eg:
- Vessels / Agitators: Reduction in motor and gearbox sizes; Mixing optimisation (CFD Modelling)
- Pumps: Condition monitoring, Pump overhaul; Obsolete pump replacement parts
- Steam: Steam survey analysis; Boiler upgrades
- Valves: Sizing and Selection of Control Valves (Software available)
We select the best fit product to suit your process/ requirements
We ensure an order gets tracked and expedited on time
Clients can easily monitor their energy usage during Commission and Operations
We provide After Sales Support:
- Predictive + Preventative Maintenance
- On-site Surveys
- Future Proofing