Inoxpa Double Seat Valve
The Inoxpa double seat valve is a pneumatic shut-off valve for hygienic applications. The P-type valve (shown above) is part of the Innova range of seat valves specially designed by Inoxpa. The leakage chamber, under atmospheric pressure, situated between the two seats ensures a safe interface between the two liquids, one of which is usually a CIP solution (cleaning agent). This enables the user to ensure that the leakage chamber can be cleaned by the independent lifting of the seats during the CIP cleaning of the line. Specific valve bodies for DIN and OD dimensions give improved drainability. The valve was designed using CFD ensuring optimal design. One of the benefits of this is the low maintenance aspect of the valve. The valve easily lifts out for maintenance by unbolting a clamp. See video below for more on this.
- 360º adjustable body.
- Parts in contact with the product Stainless steel AISI 316L (1.4404)
- Other stainless steel parts Stainless steel AISI 304 (1.4301)
- Gasket EPDM (according to FDA and EC 1935/2004)
- Surface finish: Internal Bright polish Ra ≤ 0,8 μm – External Matt
- Available sizes: DIN 11850 DN 40 – DN 100 / ASME BPE OD 1½” – OD 4″
- Connections Welded
- Gaskets: FPM, HNBR.
- Other connection types.
- C-TOP+ control unit.
- External position sensors.
- Internal surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,5 μm.
- Temperature range -10 ºC to+ 121 ºC (EPDM) 14 ºF to 250ºF
- +140 ºC (SIP, max. 30 min) 284 ºF
- Maximum working pressure 10 bar 145 PSI
- Minimum working pressure Vacuum
- Compressed air pressure 6-8 bar 87-116 PSI
Design and Features:
- Hygienic design according to EHEDG.
- No leakage during the opening/closing of the valve.
- Balanced lower seat.
- Single-acting pneumatic actuator.
- Easy assembly/disassembly of internal parts by loosening a clamp fastener.
- Open lantern allows visual inspection of shaft sealing.
- 360Âº adjustable body.