Slimline Series – Diaphragm Pumps
Machined from solid material, these compact and self-draining pumps are available in 316 stainless steel, aluminium and also exotic metals, including Hastelloy®.
These pumps can be used in a wide range of industries including Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Cosmetic, Paints, Adhesive and Hygienic applications.
Voted winner of the prestigious Food Hygiene Award for Food Processing and Manufacture.
Only ‘one nut’ to access diaphragms with pump ‘in-line’
Only four nuts and bolts to access balls and seats (where fitted)
Only four bolts to maintain air valve with pump ‘in-line’
Max operating temp 121ºC (250ºF) with high temp diaphragm (specify H as 6th digit in pump code).
Diaphragm pumps are typically used in:
- IBC Transfer
- Product transfer
- Vessel Sampling
- Bund Emptying & Tank Clean out
What are the Advantages of the Slimline Range?
- Individual Serial Numbers – Full Traceability
- Build the Pump specific to your application – add ons
- Defend the Pump against unsupported head – 7.2bar
- Can polish Hastelloy Pumps
- Complete Self Draining only in the Slimline Range – slotted seats
- Mobile system available
- Longer Lasting Diaphragms
- Range from 7″ mini through to 14″ with a variety of diaphragm materials
- Quick maintenance with the “One Nut Design”
- Fully “CIP” if required
We can bring the Diaphragm Pump on site and carry out a demonstration. It only takes 15 minutes to change diaphragms by the removal of just one nut and without disconnecting the pump from the pipework!
Contact our Pump Specialist to find out more and/or to discuss your specific applications.