Product DescriptionDownload Inoxpa Sanitary Butterfly Valve Brochure
The Inoxpa Sanitary butterfly valve, whether manually or automatically actuated, can be used in most liquid product applications in the food-processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. The Inoxpa sanitary butterfly valve can be operated automatically through an actuator or manually with a handle. The handle blocks the valve in the “open” or “closed” position, although there are also other models with intermediate positions. The actuator transforms the axial movement of the piston into a 90º rotary movement which it transmits to the disc.
Design and features:
- Compact and robust design.
- Multi-position handle as a standard feature for valves up to DN-100/4″.
- Two-position handle as a standard feature for valves starting from DN-100/4″.
- Several models of easily interchangeable manual handles and pneumatic or electric actuators.
- Low-pressure losses.
- Body halves interchangeable with any connection type.
- Connections: DIN 11850.
- Traceability of components.
- Disc and body halves: AISI 316L (forged)
- Handle: AISI 304 / PP
- Other st.st. parts: AISI 304
- Gasket: EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
- Internal surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,8 µm
- External surface finish: Machined
- Valve in AISI 304.
- Gaskets: NBR, VMQ or FPM.
- Connections: Clamp, SMS, RJT, FIL-IDF, etc.
- Two sizes for multi-position handle.
- Handles: two-position, lever, micrometric, with safety lock, etc.
- Electric actuator or single- or double-acting actuator, the size is determined by the operating torque of the valve.
- Electro-pneumatic positioner.
- Inductive position sensors.
- C-TOP control unit (inductive position sensors or microswitches).
- ATEX version available.
Inoxpa also offers a fully actuated butterfly valve. The actuator transforms the axial movement of the piston into a 90º rotary movement which it transmits to the disc. The C-TOP+ is a pneumatic control unit designed to ensure an optimum control over the INOXPA process valves. It is compatible with most PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) automated systems with digital communication. C-TOP+ can be installed to any current process valve in the food-processing, beverage and biopharmaceutical industries.
Inoxpa also offers a stainless steel handle delivers a longer service life. Its excellent resistance to aggressive environments, wear and direct sunlight makes it suitable for either indoor or outdoor use. The handle blocks the valve in the “open” or “closed” position, although there are also other models with intermediate positions. Other options for the butterfly valve are multiposition handle, mini multiposition handle, 4-position handle, 2-position handle, lockable handle, micrometric handle, pneumatic actuator.