Soffieria Sestese S.r.l. are experts in glass blowing of borosilicate glass and quartz, for use in the production of industrial equipment, since 1984.
Their portfolio includes:
- Reactor Systems & Agitators
- Condensers &Heat Exchangers
- Scrubber Systems
- Connecting Pipework & Fittings including Valves
- Assembly & Service Technicians
- Full Turnkey solutions
Soffieria Sesteses high-level production of standard parts in borosilicate glass 3.3 is characterised by:
- smooth and homogeneous surface structure;
- good cleanability;
- transparent; for “visible processing”.
- against acid, water, salt solutions, organic media up to high temperature
- except: hydro fluoride acid (HF), concentrate. phosphoric acid
- alkaline resistance up to ambient temperature < 50° C
Temperature range for glass components:
T : – 80°C + 200°C
ΔT < 120°C
Operating pressure for the described temperature range is different for dimension (DN) and for glass part:
from -1bar to 4bar.
Soffieria Sestese’s focus in on the design, production and installation of process systems for the pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
Stirrer in Glass
Soffieria Sestese Coiled Heat Exchanger
10 litres Nutsche Filter jacketed, made of borosilicate glass 3.3
To find out more about Soffieria Sestese please contact Michael Bradley: email@example.com or call 086 0476178