PBM Radial Diaphragm valves used as a tank outlet valve for aseptic applications.
Radial Diaphragm Valves are specifically designed for the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industry and tested to perform in many types of sanitary and clean steam applications.
They comply with ASME BPE guidelines and offer valve certifications.
Optional purge port and tank connections available.
Exceeds performance requirements of ASME- BPE accelerated testing.
- No pooling areas – ½” through 3”, DIN 10 through DIN 80
- Smooth sloping design for complete drainage
- Pressure rating 175 psi/12 bar
- Silicone or TFM™ diaphragms
- 45˚ & 2˚ sloped outlet, clamp
- Outlet can be oriented in any position
- Valve body easily detaches from weld pad with a simple hygienic clamp
- Full material traceability and documentation package
- Optional position switch options including AS-Interface, DeviceNet, Foundation Fieldbus and Modbus
- Flush or clamp mounted
- Available in 316L, Hastelloy, AL6XN or Duplex materials.
- Diaphragms available in EPDM, Silicone, TFM and Viton.
Further information is available upon request.
Contact Brendan Merrigan – email@example.com