PBM Check Valves
Sanitary check valves feature a spring-less design which eliminates the concern of media entrapment and particulate generation.
PBM sanitary check valves are specifically designed for use in biotech and pharmaceutical applications. The valves feature a spring-less design which eliminates the concern of media entrapment and particulate generation associated with spring-loaded designs.
- 1/2” through to 3”-4” vertical and horizontal design
- Available in 316L, Hastelloy, AL6XN and other materials available
- Body interior is polished to 20 Ra or better
- Sanitary clamp ends; extended sanitary tube weld ends upon request
- Innovative poppet design eliminates the use of a spring and guide
- No cracks, crevices, or other localized depressions which could otherwise trap fluid
- Sanitary clamp body/end connection
- Applicable for liquid and low pressure steam service
- Elastomer materials are FDA compliant, USP Class VI