Centrifugal Water Pump
A Centrifugal Water Pump is a type of Centrifugal Pump used for the transportation of drinking water, cooling water, hot water and dirty water i.e sewage. It is an Industrial Water Pump.
Centrifugal Water Pumps are normally involved in the handling of non-viscous free flowing fluids and it converts rotational energy into Kinetic energy. The pressure that the pump develops is a function of the rotational speed and impeller diameter.
A Centrifugal Pump design / specification?
Design Standards for a Centrifugal Pump include;
- EN 733 formally DIN 24255 for Water Pumps
- EN 22858 formally DIN 24256 for ISO Chemical Process Pumps which may also incorporate EN 25199 formally ISO 5199 which addresses features for reliability i.e bearing life & shaft deflection.
- ANSI / ASME B73.1 for Chemical Process Pumps to US Standards.
- API 610 (ISO 13709) Pumps for Refinery Service.
Multi-stage Centrifugal Pumps vs Single-stage Centrifugal Pumps?
Multi-stage Centrifugal Pumps are commonly used where higher pressures are required than used by a single impeller. Very often Multi-stage Centrifugal Pumps can be much more efficient to a Single-stage Centrifugal Pump as forces are better controlled i.e thrust forces and radial forces.
How we can help you?
Flexachem are the leading distributors for the sizing & design of Industrial Water Pump – Centrifugal in Ireland. We offer a comprehensive range of Flowserve Centrifugal Water Pump & Services to meet the demands of the Process Sectors.
Some of the types of Centrifugal Water Pumps we offer include;
– Flowserve ME, MEN Industrial Pumps
– Flowserve SIHI Z Range
– Split Case Centrifugal Pumps
– Multi-stage Centrifugal Pumps
– Vertical Sump Pumps
As we deliver bespoke products, we can supply pumps to meet your specifications. Each application is merited on its efficiency, running costs and capital costs.
Contact our Pump Specialists:
Phil Soltan (External) – mob: 086 185 3782
Adrian McSweeney (Internal)
Paul-Fox Morris (Internal)
Tel: (021) 4617260