H Series Sanitary Diaphragm Pumps
The benefits of Flotronic Pumps ‘H’ series include:
- Meeting 3-A Sanitary Standards which ensure:
- that all product contact surfaces can be mechanically cleaned or dismantled easily for cleaning and inspection
- that only materials which are acceptable for product contact and non-product contact are used in pump construction
- standard finish of 0.8μm Ra or better on wetted surfaces with an electro-polished overall finish to aid pump cleaning
- a Clean In Place design that includes a pump inversion stand for draining
- a diaphragm rupture detection system with instant pump shut-down alarm facility to keep product contamination-free
- BS, DIN and ISO hygienic connection options ensuring that hygiene standards are not compromised
- Flotronic Pumps’ ‘ONE-NUT’ technology for ease of maintenance.
All of which help you:
- reduce down time and cleaning costs
- maintain and even improve sanitary levels on site
- prevent wastage with less ‘hold up’ of product.
To find out more about this H Series Sanitary Diaphragm Pump – contact our pump specialist to discuss your specification application further.
- Food and Beverage
- Cosmetics/Personal care