The Flowserve Vogt Emission Reduction, Class 800, Gate Valve Series 12111ER and SW-12111ER utilizes the proven efficiency of two sets of flexible graphite packing separated by a lantern ring and equipped with a grease injector. The resultant seal dramatically reduces the fugitive emissions through the most vulnerable leak path of a valve.
Vogt Valves offers the Emissions Reduction available in the form of threaded and socket weld gate valves and retrofit bonnet assemblies used in the conversion of existing in-line Vogt Gate Valves.
- Lower Cost Alternative for Emissions Reduction
- Available in Gate Valve or Retrofit Bonnet Assembly Package
- Reduces Fugitive Emissions Through Packing Chamber
- Reduces Tight Stem/Packing Friction Drag
- Double Packing and Lantern Ring