Circular Sightglass Fittings To DIN 28121 Or Similar
Used where a product or process has to be observed or controlled inside stirred vessels, tanks, dryers, columns, silos, centrifuges, mixers, evaporators, pipelines.
The pre-mounted circular flange assembly is bolted directly onto a welded pad or nozzle.
From DN 40 (with a free view of 48 mm) to DN 200 (with a free view of 150 mm).
Nominal pressure ratings of 10 and 25 bar. Vacuum. Temperatures of up to 280°C with borosilicate glass to DIN 7080.
Flanges: Stainless steels, boilerplate, Hastelloys and exotic specials
Gasket product side: PTFE enrobed metal gasket ring
Gasket cover side: KLINGERsil C4400
– To DIN 50049, 3.1A or 3.1B AD-W2 for flanges
– To DIN 50049, 2.2 for glass disc
– Additional certificates on request
– Double glazed safety version with or without internal heating element to prevent cristallisation or condensation
– Available with lined base flange (typically with PTFE / PFA)
– Glass lined version
– Adaptations to suit ANSI 150 lbs / 300 lbs and other flange fittings
– Special glass qualities, e.g. Sodium silicate to DIN 8902 or Quartz, fused glass and seal qualities on request
– Light fittings for use in hazardous or in safe areas, series CHEMLUX (13,14,17)*, EdelLUX (15)*, fibroLUX (16)*, miniLUX (12)*, or metaLUX (10)*.
– Wipers of the series W / WD (6)*