Circular Sightglass Fittings To DIN 28120 Or Similar
Used where a product or process has to be observed or controlled inside stirred vessels, tanks, dryers, columns, silos, centrifuges, mixers, evaporators, pipelines.
The circular flange or pad is welded into or onto the vessel wall.
From DN 25 (with a free view of 48 mm) to DN 200 (with a free view of 225 mm). Larger sizes on request.
Nominal pressure ratings of 6, 10 and 16 bar. Vacuum. Temperatures of up to 150°C with sodium silicate glass to DIN 8902 or up to 280°C with borosilicate glass to DIN 7080.
Flanges: Stainless steels, boilerplate, Hastelloys and exotic specials
Gaskets: KLINGERsil C4400, PTFE, Silicone, Viton, GYLON, EPDM
– To DIN 50049, 3.1A or 3.1B AD-W2 for flanges
– To DIN 50049, 2.2 for glass disc
– Additional certificates on request
– Double glazed safety version with or without internal heating element to prevent cristallisation or condensation
– Special glass qualities, e.g. Quartz, fused glass and seal qualities on request
– Low pressure version PN 2.5
– High vacuum-tight version
– Base flange machined for glass lining or rubber covering
– Light fittings for use in hazardous or in safe areas, series CHEMLUX (13,14,17)*, EdelLUX (15)*, fibroLUX (16)*, miniLUX (12)*, or metaLUX (10)*.
– Wipers of the series W / WD (6)*and WS (7)*
– Spraying devices of the series SV / SVS (8)*