Aseptloop valve bypass
Aseptloop® is a sectioning unit developed for diaphragm valves and connects to most well known Diaphragm valves.
It is available in all dimensions according to the standards- ASME-BPE, ISO 1127 or DIN 11850, and with Tri-Clamps or other custom-made connections that meet the standards BS/ASME-BPE, ISO, DIN 11850.
How it works:
- Temporary replacement of the drive
- Installation on existing valve body without modification
- Fits onto many different brands of Diaphragm Valve.
- Cleaning of existing installations between 2 defined points
- Passivation of defined sections (new problem or rouging)
- Bypass for calibration, maintenance, cleaning of pumps or instruments
- 1 or 2 inputs/outputs
- Tri-clamp or other customer specific connections according to BS / ASME-BPE, ISO, DIN
- Housing made of 1.4435 and EPDM membrane, with certificates
For more information about this product and to receive a quote Contact our Biotech and Pharma Team.