Carbon steel expansion bellows and flanges with a PTFE coating (Armylor® process)
ARMYLOR® a registered trademark of Mersen and is a comprehensive range of PTFE/PFA lined piping. ARMYLOR products have been designed specifically for the transportation, storage and treatment of corrosive fluids at high temperatures. PTFE bellows and compensators combine the high corrosion resistance of PTFE and its fantastic flexion capability.
The ARMYLOR bellows and compensators compensate for expansion in the pipelines. They are commonly used to protect fragile equipment (graphite, enamel, plastic, etc.) or to absorb the vibrations of equipment (pumps. etc.). Finally, employing ARMYLOR allows the use of these products in extreme corrosive or high-temperature conditions.
Based on these two properties of PTFE, Mersen’s products are suitable for work with all chemical products and compensate repeated thermal expansion in pipelines. They are also widely used to protect equipment against vibration and piping loads.
All products are exclusively made with paste-extruded PTFE for the highest flex life, in both virgin or anti-static quality.
- 3 and 5 convolutions bellows
- Reinforced bellows for high-pressure service
- Full vacuum up to 180°C
- PTFE lined stainless steel compensator available for very high pressure service
- From 1” (DN25) to 42” (DN1050) bellows and compensators are equipped with carbon steel flanges, PN10, ANSI 150 lbs or any other connection
- Antistatic qualities available
Customer benefits :
- High flexion capability
- Most of the sizes kept on stock in Europe, China and USA
- Protection of equipment and installation
⇒ Armylor® PTFE is Mersen material made from PTFE or PFA.
Showing all 4 results